Why Ralf Thome?
RALF THOME is a specialised manufacturer of galvanochemical products. In contrast to pure dealers or manufacturers with a broader portfolio, RALF THOME is fully focused on galvanochemical applications. You will notice that when talking to us. You will see that in the quality of the results. And you will perceive that from our fast supply capability. Most products are available directly from stock. We are happy to make miracles happen.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR GALVANOCHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
Three keywords sum up what’s so special about RALF THOME products for galvanochemical applications: The combination of quality, efficiency and our plug & play philosophy. All our electrolytes are Made in Germany, and have passed a functional test before the sale. Our quality management ISO certified to begin with. Thanks to the great differentiation of our portfolio, we offer many product for extremely efficient production. The best part: Plug & Play. Many competitors require you to get various individual products first. We combine as much as possible.
ALWAYS THE PERFECT GALVANIC SOLUTION
RALF THOME’s portfolio for galvanochemical solutions is broad and differentiated. 80 % of all applications are covered with our extensive range of standard products. For the other 20 %, our custom products bring the added benefit. Since we produce everything ourselves and are specialised, we can offer custom productions faster than most competitors. You tell us what you want – we mix it together. That’s not limited to mixing colours, where we can select from over 100 option to hit the right tone. Read more about your advantage through consultancy.